19.8.09

The Beach - Miss Kittin & The Hacker - 2003

Um hino à praia e ao sol. Caroline Hervé no seu melhor:



"Sun is shining tonight.
The sun, the moon, the city lights.
I can't remember where I am.
It could be Cannes, St Tropez, or Tahiti.
Give me some oil.
I like to be greasy and tanned, sand in my hair.
I forgot my sunglasses.
Oh, we should send a postcard to the label.
It must be freezing in Munich right now.
One more thing.
My glass of Martini dry is empty. More ice next time.
I hope there is new stuff from Detroit at the record shop when I'm back."

O video não retrata Cannes, nem St. Tropez nem tão pouco o Tahiti mas sim a cidade maravilhosa Rio de Janeiro.

E é engraçado descobrir que esta malha não existiria, se no ano de 1983 o Sr Gary Low não tivesse gravado este "I Want You"

1 comentário: